Tuesday 21 August 2012

No more worries! Bring your pet on Holiday!

In this summer vacations, we planned a holiday like we every year do! Me and my parents were very happy and were busy in collecting necessary stuff to start packing. Just before 2 days of our flight, my mother said ‘oh! How can we forget Rony’? My father took a cute dog at home just 3 weeks before. We started calling him Rony. He is the most lovable member of our family. So, when my mother said that we can not leave Rony at home for so many days and who will take care of him and his food! Then I suggested my parents that there is no need to worry and we can search for some pet friendly hotel where we pets are allowed to accommodate. My parents then I took breathe of relief. 
I got to know about dog friendly hotels or pet friendly hotels from one of my friend. My friend told me about the online web-portal which offers list of available pet friendly hotels where people are allowed to accommodate with pets. This online website is Paws Hotel which is especially set up for people wanting to travel with their pets. Really, such hotels have made it very convenient for people who do not want to leave their pets at home when they plan holiday. People can even get care taker for pets. They are available at hotels or even outdoors. Along with access to dog friendly hotel, change in regulation for traveling with animals or travel options has made it more feasible for people to bring their pets on holidays or vacations.

No comments:

Post a Comment